The 1st International Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Sustainable Business Development (SBD), which is initiated and organized by the cooperation among Ho Chi Minh City Open University (HCMC-OU), the United Nations Industrial Development Organization, Global Compact Network Viet Nam, Saxion University (the Netherlands), Berlin School of Economics and Law (Germany), University of Rouen (France), Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management (Brussels), and University of Sannio (Italia), will be held at HCMC-OU on 27th November 2015.
The conference aims at opening a platform for both researchers and practitioners to discuss and debate recent insights on socially responsible practices and sustainable business development in various industries. Furthermore, the conference will bo providing opportunity to network and to share knowledge towards economic integration and business sustainable development.
The year 2015 marits a breakthrough for Viet Nam by joining the Asian Economic Community (AEC). Together with many opportunities, the integration might also pose challenges for business community. In order to adapl fierce competition environment, reforms are required to promote advantages by Vietnamese enterprises. CSR and sustainability could bo the fundamental factors to partidpate further in the regional and global value chain, and to enhance their capacity to be stronger especially in terms of human resources.
The Organizing Committee of the 1st International Conference on CSR and Sustainable Business Development invites Researchers, Scholars, Educators and Industry Leaders around the world to submit their academic papers or working papers to take part of this conference.
1st theme: Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Business ethics
- CSR and corporate performance
- CSR and consumers
- CSR and environment
- Low carbon energy, waste management,...
- CSR and role of government
- CSR and reputation
- CSR and community
- CSR and labor
- Child labor, forced labor, labor trafficking...
2nd tlteme: Sustainable Business Development (SBD)
- Green marketing
- Green growth
- Green management
- Human capital management
- Organizational culture
- Strategic management
- Sustainable supply chain
- Innovation in business
- Global quality management system
- Corporate finance and Investment
Please note that: The above mentioned list is not exhaustive. You may also submit your paper on other themes which are closely related to the key themes of the conference.
- Ho Chi Minh City Open University (HCMC-OU), Vietnam
- The United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO)
- Saxion University of Applied Science (SAXION), The Netherlands
- Berlin School of Economics and Law (BSEL), Germany
- University of Rouen, France
- Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management, Belgium
- University of Sannio, Italia.
- Associate Prof. Dr. Nguyen Van Phuc, Rector, HCMC-OU
- Florian Beranek, UNIDO Lead Expert Social Responsibility.
- Siep Littooij, Director of POHE project, SAXION.
- Prof. Dr. Andreas Zaby, Vice Rector, Berlin School of Economics and Law
- Prof. Dr. Tran Thi Anh Dao, University of Rouen, France
- Prof. Mariane Claes, Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management, Belgium.
- Prof. Dr. Biagio Simonetti, University of Sannio, Italia.
SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE MEMBERS
- Assc. Prof. Vu Huu Duc, Ho Chi Minh City Open University.
- Prof. Dr. Ho Duc Hung, University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City
- Prof. Dr. Rainer Stachuletz, Berlin School of Economics and Law.
- Assc. Prof. Dr. Nguyen Dinh Tho, University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City
- Assc. Prof. Dr. Le Nguyen Hau, Dean, Faculty of Business Administration, HCMC University of Technology, HCMC National University.
- Dr. Tran Tien Khoa, Vice Rector, International University, HCMC National University
- Dr. Duong Nhu Hung, Vice Rector, University of Economics and Law.
- Dr. Do Ba Khang, Dean, Faculty of Economics and Commerce, Hoa Sen University
- Assc. Prof. Dr. Ngo Viet Liem, School of Marketing, University of New South Wales Australia Business School, Australia
- Assc. Prof. Dr. Nguyen Thi Mai Trang, University of Economics and Law.
- Dr. Vo Hong Duc, Head, Research and Modelling Branch, Economic Regulation Authority, Australia.
- Dr. Nguyen Van Phuong, Dean, Faculty of Business Administration, International University, HCMC National University
- Dr. Dong Li, Management School, University of Liverpool
- Dr. Pham Thi Minh Ly, Dean, Faculty of Business Administration, Ton Duc Thang University
- Dr. Pham Hong Hoa, Vice Dean, Faculty of Business Administration, International University, HCMC National University
- Assc. Prof. Dr. Nguyen Minh Ha, Head, Department of Training Management, Ho Chi Minh City Open University.
- Assc. Prof. Dr. Hoang Thi Phuong Thao, Vice-Dean of Graduated School, Ho Chi Minh City Open University
- Assc. Prof. Dr. Doan Thi My Hanh, Ho Chi Minh City Open University.
- Assc. Prof. Dr. Nguyen Minh Kieu, Dean, Faculty of Finance and Banking, Ho Chi Minh City Open University
- Dr. Le Thai Thuong Quan, Head, Department of International Relationship and Science Management, Ho Chi Minh City Open University
- Dr. Luu Trong Tuan, Ho Chi Minh City Open University
- Dr. Trinh Thuy Anh, Dean, Faculty of Business Administration, Ho Chi Minh City Open University
- Dr. Vu Viet Hang, Faculty of Business Administration, Ho Chi Minh City Open University
To submit paper, please email the paper directly to the following email address:
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Cell Phone: Ms. Diem (+84) 909 206 955 or Ms. Linh (+84) 93 797 8398
Website: http://icb2015.ou.edu.vn or http://www.csr-vietnam.eu or http://www.saxion.edu, http://www.hwr-berlin.de/en/
- Abstract submission: 30th July 2015
- Abstract acceptance: 15th August 2015
- Full paper submission: 30th September 2015
- Full paper acceptance: 30th October 2015
- Conference: 27th November 2015
- Accepted papers will be considered for publications in the Journal of Science, ISSN: 1859-3453
- All the conference papers are archived online via a separate website and could be published in the conference’s proceedings.
- Abstracts & papers are reviewed by members of scientific committee or other international experts.
We would like to thank you in advance for your scientific contribution to the conference and we would appreciate if you could give the largest diffusion to this invitation.
With kind regards,
Download file: CallForPapers.pdf